- This Policy applies to all Nordeggliving.ca Web Sites ("Web Sites"). This Policy does not apply to other companies‘ or organizations' Web Sites to which we link. You should carefully review the privacy policies of those Web Sites in order to determine how they treat your personal information.
- This policy describes what types of information we gather about you, how we use it, under what circumstances we disclose it to third-parties, and your rights to update or correct it.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies or Web Sites that Nordeggliving.ca does not own or control or to people that Nordeggliving.ca does not employ or manage.
Information About You
We gather certain generic information with respect to customers' use of our Web Sites. Information may include a number of unique visitors, the frequency with which they visit, and the areas on the Web Sites that they favour. These statistics are very much like television ratings that tell the networks how many people tuned into a program. We only use this type of data in the aggregate, on a collective basis, in summary form, rather than on an individual basis. This data helps us determine the extent to which our customers use certain parts of our Web Sites, which, in turn, enables us to make it as appealing as possible. We may also share aggregate data of customers' collective use of our Web Sites with advertisers, sponsors, and other companies with which we do business ("Affiliates" or "Business Partners"). We do this so they, too, can improve functionality and offer services and materials that users want.
We use "cookies" on our Web Sites. Cookies are pieces of information or data sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer‘s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies tell our computer that you‘ve visited before and can help to make your visit more personal so you don‘t have to re-enter info on a return visit. Cookies also allow us to count the number of unique and return visitors who use our Web Sites. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can reset your browser to notify you when you've received a cookie or, alternatively, to refuse to accept cookies. It is important to note that you may not be able to use certain features like checking out (and participate in certain offerings) on our Web Sites if you choose not to accept cookies. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our Web Sites.
We collect and analyse traffic on our Web Sites by keeping track of the IP addresses of our visitors. An IP address is a unique number assigned to your computer when you are using your browser on the Internet. We log this information so that we can monitor things like the number of visitors visiting the Web Sites; however, we do not link your IP address to any personally identifying information.
Uses of Personal Information
If you have provided us your consent via opt-in subscription, we may use the information we have collected about you in five ways:
- To send personalized, targeted information that we think our users will find relevant, either from Nordeggliving.ca or directly from its Business Partners
- To support any of your requests like order processing
- To send promotions and coupons based on user interests
- To contact the user for feedback and surveys
- To send the user other information about Nordeggliving.ca or its Business Partners. These communications include but are not limited to e-mail or postal mail.
Use Common Sense in All Your Online Activities
Even the best policy can‘t protect your online privacy and security in all circumstances. Unscrupulous advertisers, hackers, and scam artists are constantly searching the Internet looking for new targets. Your best protection is to understand the limits to privacy on the Internet and use common sense in all of your on-line activities.
Be aware that e-mail is an inherently insecure form of communication. Remember that third parties are sometimes able to illegally intercept your unencrypted messages, including online greetings.
Anytime you visit a chat room or post a message to an on-line bulletin board, your e-mail address can be accessed by advertisers looking to compile lists for unsolicited commercial e-mail (also known as spam). Be sure that you only disclose your e-mail address in circumstances in which it is safe to do so. Beware of scams in which persons unknown to you request your screen name, password, or credit card information. Make sure you verify the identity of anyone asking for personal information. Always monitor your children's on-line activities and educate them as to the rules for safe Internet use.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy